They don't care about your pool.We were with them 5+ years and service deteriorated sharply.
We changed to salt on their recommendation and it was good for the first year. We would have a service tech visit 2x per week (one clean, one chemicals). Eventually they began leaving our gates open, quick clean and get out. The pool began to experience small black spot and we requested help on this.
They got worse. We had visitors coming to town and requested service since the pool was beginning to turn green. Our visitors came and the pool was green (attached photo), embarrassing to say the least, NOBODY showed up for 2 weeks. Its like they were ducking us.
We called several times for the supervisor, and emailed and never received a call back. We did receive email response that someone would call but never happened. We soon there after disassociated their services, only then did we receive a call from a supervisor. I do not recommend them.
I would go with a smaller pool company that cares or, do it yourself.Avoid these guys.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Personable technicians
What I disliked
- No communication
- No return calls
- Poor results of salt system
- Dirty pools are embarassing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We followed the manufacter instruction last year when we applied deck over to our old deck. The deck looked beautiful. After this passed winter and the beginning of summer the..."
- "Having pool tiles removed and new ones placed plus acid wash today and tomorrow at a cost of over $5000. I have MANY pictures where the original tiles never made..."
- "Update Jan 12, 2016: Sean the salesman has yet to this day ever call me back (POS). On Jan 11th, I spoke with JT (customer service) and told her not..."
- "I took my 3 dogs and my friends 6 month puppy to be groomed at the Pets Smart in Clearwater, FL when I got home I noticed my Bichons foot..."
- "My husband and I bought Lazy Boy Furniture because my mom has always bought it and it has always been the best and it is made in the United States..."
- "I expected a cheap ring to tarnish and maybe turn my finger green, but the ring I ordered fell apart within 3 months! I was standing at my desk..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- "In less then a month I went from size 20 to size 16! I have more energy, less back and hip pain, and I find myself smiling more often. The..."