100% full Not resolved
2.0
Service Scheduling

They don't care about your pool.We were with them 5+ years and service deteriorated sharply.

My experience:

We changed to salt on their recommendation and it was good for the first year. We would have a service tech visit 2x per week (one clean, one chemicals). Eventually they began leaving our gates open, quick clean and get out. The pool began to experience small black spot and we requested help on this.

They got worse. We had visitors coming to town and requested service since the pool was beginning to turn green. Our visitors came and the pool was green (attached photo), embarrassing to say the least, NOBODY showed up for 2 weeks. Its like they were ducking us.

We called several times for the supervisor, and emailed and never received a call back. We did receive email response that someone would call but never happened. We soon there after disassociated their services, only then did we receive a call from a supervisor. I do not recommend them.

I would go with a smaller pool company that cares or, do it yourself.Avoid these guys.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with personable technicians and stated that there is a room for improvement of no communication and no return calls. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of bay area pool service pool cleaning service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $375. Bay Area Pool Service needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bay area pool service pool cleaning service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bay Area Pool Service.

Had an Experience with Bay Area Pool Service?

Comments