Bay Area Pool Service - Poor low quality service

They don't care about your pool.We were with them 5+ years and service deteriorated sharply.

My experience:

We changed to salt on their recommendation and it was good for the first year. We would have a service tech visit 2x per week (one clean, one chemicals). Eventually they began leaving our gates open, quick clean and get out. The pool began to experience small black spot and we requested help on this.

They got worse. We had visitors coming to town and requested service since the pool was beginning to turn green. Our visitors came and the pool was green (attached photo), embarrassing to say the least, NOBODY showed up for 2 weeks. Its like they were ducking us.

We called several times for the supervisor, and emailed and never received a call back. We did receive email response that someone would call but never happened. We soon there after disassociated their services, only then did we receive a call from a supervisor. I do not recommend them.

I would go with a smaller pool company that cares or, do it yourself.Avoid these guys.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Service Scheduling

• What I liked
    • Personable technicians
  • What I disliked
    • No communication
    • No return calls
    • Poor results of salt system
    • Dirty pools are embarassing

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Pool Service Results Of Bay Area Pool Troopers
Review category
Household Services
review #846668

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bay Area Pool Service? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bay Area Pool Service. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Bay Area Pool Service.
Filing a new complaint about